Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Some Tragedies in Our Logo Design Office

I just want to say one thing, “O My Goodness Gracious! What is going on here?”

Why did I say this? Well, because we have been witnessing some tragedies in our very own logo design office.

I could never expect that so many of my colleagues will face some serious problems at the same time. Now, I don’t want to talk about our Asst. Manager S.Z. here because he always has some sort of problem. I think we all should call him ‘Sad’ all the time. Or, since he is sad most of the time, we should make the word longer and call him ‘Saad’ to at least try to understand his anguish.

However, I say, he is a man of honor. He respects people who speak the truth. For example, whenever I share his painful story with the world, he never feels bad, but, in fact, he appreciates it.

One day, he said, “Hey, thanks for sharing my stories. I hope people do pray for me.”

I don’t think if anyone has time to pray for S.Z. But, as I am a nice person, I never said this to him.

Oh well… I didn’t want to talk about S.Z. here, but as he is an influential person, I just couldn’t help it.

Now… Let me tell you about our Social Media Expert Billy Boy. He had a Laser Eye Surgery on Monday. He was already facing some problems due to stress (maybe dedication), and then this tragedy occurred. He loves our Logo Design Office so much that he came to work the very next day. He has to wear glasses now though, but he doesn’t take any days off.

What a dedicated man Billy Boy is! He feels happy when we call him Billy ‘Boy’. He feels 35 years younger.

Anyway… do you remember Ars Alan Jr. who recently joined our Logo Design Office? Well, he couldn’t keep tragedies away from him either. Just yesterday morning, as he was getting off the bus, he tripped and fell. His knee was hurt badly. He couldn’t walk straight as he felt a lot of pain.

As I am a nice person, I gave him a ride… and dropped him off… close to his place. He couldn’t come to work today because of pain. I hope he gets better soon.

Our Jr. Content Writer Ms. Ana also faced a tragedy. Well, she wrote content for a client on Tuesday. The client gave a ‘little’ negative feedback and she felt very depressed. Even though it was a first-draft and it’s normal that clients ask for revisions, but she was very sad.

Let’s hope she gets better soon, because it was not a big deal, really.

Our very own Sunny is in tension as well. He was recently confirmed as a permanent employee and the thought of throwing a party for colleagues has been deteriorating his health even more.

As I am a nice person, all I want to say is that we don’t need a party. His health is more important to us. So what if he is stingy? We need to leave him alone.

Now, let’s talk about our IT Network boy Zee Shake. He got a hair-cut this week. He gets a hair-cut once in 6 months. So, this is a very honorable month now. His long hair served as an abode for lots of little insects, for example, little spiders, roaches, ants, and so on. Had he used some Shampoo in last 6 months, he could have got rid of them.

Well, keeping the jokes aside, how did he finally decide to get a hair-cut this month? Well, Tem and Aamir in design department actually collected some money, gave it to him and begged him to get a hair-cut.

But then… there are a couple of people who are really happy. They are: Al (Designer) and Ars Alan.

Around 6pm yesterday, Al saw me, said Hi to me. He was smiling and couldn’t keep his teeth inside his mouth. He was very happy. I need to sit with him and take a 5-minute interview. This way I’ll be able to share his ‘Secret to Happiness’ with others.

Why is Ars Alan happy? Well, he is getting married today. I don’t know if I’ll be able to attend his marriage ceremony, but I’ll try my best.

Let’s hope and pray that things get better for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment