Friday, December 31, 2010

Gossip in Our Logo Design Office

As I walked-in, I saw everyone gossiping. I wondered what happened, so I asked, “What’s up? No work today?”

Billy Boy said, “Network is down and will be back up again in half an hour. So, we are just having a chitchat.”

I went to my seat and turned on the computer.

Sunny Said, “Hey Billy Boy…You’ve got to stop calling me so late. 1 a.m. is not a good time at all.”

I turned around and looked at Billy Boy. I noticed that everyone was looking at Billy Boy.

S.Z. said, “1 a.m.????? Why were you up so late?”

Billy Boy said, “Actually, I didn’t feel like sleeping, so I just went online and started checking our ranking. I got so excited after seeing the ranking of one of our sites that I just picked up the phone and called Sunny.”

I said, “You checked the ranking at 1 a.m.?”

Billy Boy said, “Well, that’s nothing. One night I saw our site in dream and I woke up at 4 a.m. I had a good dream so I turned on the computer and checked the ranking, but I didn’t call Sunny that night.”

Sunny stared at Billy Boy and then said, “Thank you very much!”

I felt sorry for Billy Boy, but as I am a nice person I didn’t say anything.

Ars Alan was there and he always wants to come up with something new and unique.

So, considering Billy Boy’s act as a good thing, he said, “Well! That’s nothing. I checked the ranking on my wedding day on the stage using my BlackBerry.”

Ars Alan really took pride in saying that.

We all looked at Ars Alan and kept looking for a few seconds without blinking our eyes.

Ars Alan Jr. looked calm and he had a smile on his face as though he had achieved something really big.

He said, “That’s nothing. I check the ranking every night from home before going to sleep.”

Sunny took a deep breath and said, “I can’t annouce a winner. You all are winners. Bravo!”

Then…Newbie came to me and whispered, “Hey, why don’t you write something about Maria?”

Ana heard him and said, “Yes, you never wrote anything about her. She just joined our logo design office and you should definitely write something.”

I said, “Well, S.Z. and Billy Boy have already asked me, but I have nothing to write. However, you are welcome to write a guest post.”

Newbie said, “I can help you if you need an idea.”

I asked him how.

Newbie replied, “You know she drives to work. I’ll just take a needle and puncture one of her car tyres. That will be so tight. She will wonder what to do, how to change the flat tyre and how to go home. Then, you will have something to write about.”

Newbie then launged with all his teeth out of his mouth, “Hayhay Hayhay Haha Haha...” He also moved his head while laughing.

Yes…His laugh is weird, totally weird.

As I am a nice person, I don’t like when people bother others.

So, I said to Newbie, “Listen, if you look evil, then it doesn’t mean you should act evil as well. You need to stop acting like that. Don’t bother others. It’s not good.”

As soon as I completed my sentence, S.Z. made an announcement, “Everyone…The network is up. So, let’s get back to work.”

So…Everyone stopped gossiping and we began the work.

5 comments:

  1. i know how to change the flat tyres so there wont be any story lolz
    i did change the tyres many times
    m 5 years experienced driver so know how to handle the situations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. With all the Rose’s Perfume & with all the lights in the world & with all the children Smiles…I Wish U that your all dreams comes True..

    *HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice person :P now see she is experienced, this post is useless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah.... Get a life at Logo Design Office

    ReplyDelete