Monday, November 22, 2010

Amazing Ars Alan Jr.

I have got to share an amazing news with you all today. A few days ago I had told everyone that Ars Alan was getting married and S.Z. was really sad. Well, guess what… We have another Ars Alan in the department and he is not married either… just like S.Z.

We call him Ars Alan Jr. What a coincidence!

He is older than Ars Alan, but junior in position. So, our Assistant Manager S.Z. can now look up to him and console himself.

Ars Alan Jr. has some amazing qualities. One unique quality is that he can predict an adversity long before it occurs. Three weeks ago, when he joined our logo design office, he told us that something terrible would happen. He advised us all to be cautious. He was walking and running here and there in anxiety (as though he had an upset stomach).

He even went home early and told us to follow his footsteps.

Would you guys like to know how right he was and what happened that day?

The answer is: Nothing! Yes, nothing happened that day.

But…I tell you…He is an amazing person.

He is very knowledgeable and makes claims that the masters in his industry won’t even make. (Yes, he is that good).

Not only he is good at what he does, he also tries to help out Billy Boy (who is recovering from a unique illness) by advising him how he can improve his campaigns. Does Billy follow his instructions? Well, only Billy can answer this question.

Why am I telling everyone about Ars Alan Jr. today?

Well, because, today, he told me again that something bad would happen.

Hmmm…

My car took a long time to start in the morning. I hope it starts in the evening when I get off. I hope he didn’t give me a signal that something would happen to my car.

What will happen? Will something happen to him or someone else?

Ars Alan Jr. doesn’t even know the answer. I hope the same thing happens again, like last time, i.e. Nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment