Friday, March 12, 2010

Mr. Right Got Bruises Because of a Logo Design

I think it’s about time I introduce you to my colleague (an experienced writer) N.Y. also known as Mr. Right. Why Mr. Right? Well, because he thinks whatever he says is right and what others say is always incorrect.

One day we were having a discussion that how in some countries pirated stuff is used and how wrong this practice is. N.Y said that it’s ok to download and watch pirated movies (from torrent), but it’s not good to read pirated books. (Actually, he likes to buy original books, but downloads movies from torrent websites. Hmmm…)

How did we respond to this? Well, we didn’t. Mr. Right would never listen to us.

One day he was having an argument with Mr. T (our Development Manager and an extremely experienced designer) about designing. He disagreed with Mr. T about some logo design and web design concepts and Mr. T felt that N.Y. just shook the foundation of this industry.

Whenever Mr. T tried to correct him, N.Y. always repeated his favorite sentence in a soft and girly tone, “No, no, no Mr. T, you are not right, this is incorrect”.

When we felt that Mr. T would now pick up a sharp knife, cut his own jugular vein and commit suicide, we changed the course of topic.

Anyway… The other day, our boss asked me to go and get some food for the staff. There is a really awesome fast food joint near our office, so I asked N.Y. if he would like to come with me. He said yes.

The weather was really nice. When we reached there, N.Y. told me he would stay outside and enjoy the weather. So, I walked-in to order lots of scrumptious food.

I was standing in the line, waiting for my turn, then… all of a sudden… I heard a loud noise of a girl, “Heeeee Haaaaa”. I turned around immediately to see (through large glasses) what happened outside and what I saw totally astonished me.

With “Heeeee Haaaaa” I saw a girl flying, with her kick pointing towards N.Y.’s face. She kicked him in the face and landed on the ground safely. N.Y. lost balance and hit the wall behind him and held his face with both hands.

As soon as N.Y. removed his hands from his face, he heard another “Heeeee Haaaaa” and experienced the taste of a powerful round-kick on his face. This time, he fell down.

Then the girl started kicking him. After a few seconds she left N.Y. crying on the ground.

I was totally spellbound. N.Y. is a tall and heavy guy, but his built was not good enough in front of a Ninjutsu expert.

I quickly went outside to see N.Y. His face was in terrible condition and he was crying like a baby and his nose was running too. It took N.Y. 10 minutes to hold his tears and wipe his nose completely. I then took him to a clinic nearby.

“What happened? Why did the girl beat him up so badly?” You may wonder and ask.

Well, I asked him too and he told me his painful story.

What happened was that when I went inside, N.Y. was standing near a bus stop and there was a really good logo design on the side wall of the waiting area.

N.Y. really liked it and said to himself in a normal voice, “Wow! Nice. Very attractive!”

There was this girl (Obviously a Ninjutsu expert) standing there and waiting for the bus. She thought he said this to her. So, she thought about teaching him a lesson… and she taught him a very good lesson. I think N.Y. will always keep his mouth shut in public now.

My personal opinion is that, she was not only a Ninjutsu expert, but could also judge people and their habits just by looking at them.

This is why she didn’t ask N.Y. why he said such a thing to her. Otherwise, Mr. Right would come up with a reason, “No, no, no, you are not right, this is incorrect” (this time it would be a right reason though as he was indeed looking at the logo design… as he told me… Hmmm…)

Anyway… we went back to the office without any food and with bruises on Mr. Right’s face.

I hope he gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment