Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Billy Boy Tripped in Sainsbury’s and Landed in a Box

Billy Boy is our ever-smiling colleague. He is a Social Media Expert, an integral part of our Marketing team and a very nice and friendly person.

But… There is something I can’t understand about him and I have never asked him either.

Actually, he has small eyes and chubby cheeks. When he smiles, the upper part of his cheeks moves up towards his eyes and his eyes close. I wonder if he can see us while smiling.

Next time when he smiles, I think I should wave my hand right in front of his eyes.

So… Anyway, the other day our boss asked him to go and get some stuff from Sainsbury’s and then get the latest logo design book from WHSmith.

Billy Boy asked I.D. to come along. This way, Billy Boy would be able to make fun of I.D. that how he hides in the bathroom at home when he gets scared. But, still, I.D. said Ok.

Sainsbury’s is not too far away from our office. So, in the afternoon they went to Sainsbury’s to get the required stuff.

As they were walking and looking around, Billy Boy asked I.D., “So, I.D. tell me something, if Sara gets mad at you at work, will you go and hide in the bathroom in our office? Hahahahaha…” Billy Boy then started laughing with his eyes closed.

Billy Boy said, “Don’t hide in office bathroom, we only have two bathrooms for men in the office and they are not even enough. So, please don’t play with your colleagues stomachs by hiding in the bathroom. Hahahahaha….” He laughed louder than before and this time his chubby cheeks totally covered his small eyes.

Billy Boy kept on looking at I.D. and I.D. kept looking down with both hands in his pockets. He didn’t know what to say.

Then… all of a sudden… Billy Boy screamed loudly, tripped and fell. There was a carton box open in front of him and his face landed inside the box.

He looked somewhat like this:

.
.
.
.
.




I.D. started laughing loudly. I.D. held his stomach with left hand, pointed his right index finger at Billy Boy and kept on laughing loudly instead of helping him get up, like this:

.
.
.
.




http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=862

Billy Boy had sprained his ankle and he was having trouble getting up. After a little effort, finally, he managed to get up. He was limping as he was having trouble walking.

So, how did Billy Boy fall?

Well, there was a small piece of mat on the floor that he didn’t see. So, he tripped over.

My personal opinion is that as he was laughing at I.D., his eyes were closed and he couldn’t see the mat.

But… I.D. had a completely different story to share with us.

I.D. said, “As we were walking, Billy Boy kept on looking at me and continued laughing. There was a kid in front of us with some mats in his hands. He dropped one of them and didn’t notice. As I was looking down, I saw it and I knew Billy Boy would step on it without noticing it. So, I just kept quiet. Then… the inevitable happened. It was so funny. Hahahahaha…” And then I.D. started laughing loudly.

Billy Boy returned to office without buying anything from Sainsbury’s or the logo design book from the bookstore.

I hope his ankle heals soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment