Monday, April 26, 2010

I.D. Asks Us – Why Me?

Our fellow e-marketer I.D. is a very nice person and, probably, this is the reason why all of us in the Marketing Department tease him all the time.

Whenever he says something, Billy Boy interrupts him with these words, “We can’t hear you. Don’t be shy. Speak up!”

Mr. Right says, “Hey, I.D. why…” Well, I think I shouldn’t say what Mr. Right says. It won’t be nice to publicly humiliate our very own I.D.

However, S.Z. wonders all the time that why I.D. spends a lot of quality time in the bathroom.

One day, S.Z. said to me, “May be, I.D. is not allowed to use the bathroom at home. This is why he spends a lot of time in bathroom here, so he can remember his bathroom.”

I said, “Well, S.Z. if you are saying this from personal experience, then I believe you, otherwise, I.D. looks like a normal person to me.”

Oh well, who knows…I may be wrong!

So… Due to too much teasing, one day I.D. finally asked us, “Why me? Why do you guys make fun of me all the time? Don’t I have a right to work peacefully in our logo design office?”

Mr. Right said, “Well, we will think about NOT making fun of you, if you stop bringing your Pink comb to work. This is girls’ color. The color of your comb looks similar to the color of Sara’s hand bag. So, please change yourself first.”

Billy Boy laughed with his eyes closed and said, “I hope you don’t wear red socks. Hahahaha… hey, let me see your socks… Hahahaha”

Sunny laughed and said, “You are the man Billy Boy. Keep it up!”

Ars Alan said, “But he wears red glasses. Hahahaha… Hey, can’t you get normal glasses?”

It seemed like I.D. will start crying shortly.

So, as I am a nice person, I said, “Listen I.D., you need to start acting like a man. You need to stop using your pink comb and wearing red glasses. Out of all the colors in the world, why did you choose pink and red? Come on I.D., be a man.”

I also apologized to him, “I am sorry for saying this, please forgive me, but I am just being honest with you sister… Oh, I mean brother.”

I.D. stood up and started walking towards the door.

Sunny asked, “Where are you going? Please don’t hang yourself in the HR department.”

I.D. said, “Don’t worry… I am just going to get some water.”

S.Z. said, “I think you are going to the bathroom. It’s ok. No need to lie to us.”

I.D. looked at S.Z. angrily and walked out of the room.

As I am a nice person, I asked everyone in the department to stop teasing him for sometime. Let’s see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment