Thursday, April 15, 2010

Billy Boy Became Unconscious in Logo Design Office

As I walked into my department in the morning, I saw a weird (kind of big) fly, flying all around Billy Boy’s desk. Billy Boy is a big man and due to his pot belly he is also known as a Belly Boy, but he seemed scared of the little fly.

I realized that he must have brought it inside our logo design office with him. He must have climbed his neighbor’s tree to steal some apples, and from there, probably, the fly either chased him or sat in his pocket.

He asked me to kill the fly, but I said No to him.

I said, “Billy Boy, why are you asking me to kill the poor fly? Why don’t you do the honor?”

Billy Boy replied, “I am scared of it. It looks ugly”.

Mr. Right, with an evil grin on his face, said, “Well, Billy Boy, you aren’t pretty either”.

Billy Boy looked at Mr. Right angrily, but didn’t say anything. May be Billy Boy realized that Mr. Right was actually right.

Ars Alan said, “Hey, why don’t you crush it with your Belly… You Belly Boy… Hahahaha…”

Sunny laughed and said to Ars Alan, “You are the man. Keep it up!”

Belly Boy… I mean, Billy Boy, was looking at everyone angrily, but since they all were right, he couldn’t argue with anyone.

Then, the door opened, Sara and I.D. walked-in. They both looked at the weird fly, they both got scared, they both screamed and then both of them ran out of the room instantly.

Billy Boy was unable to concentrate on work as the fly was flying around his desk.

So, as I am a nice person, I thought about helping him out. I asked one of the peons to bring a Bug-Killer Spray to kill the fly. He did and within a few minutes the fly fell and, alas, passed away. When Billy Boy saw this he took a deep breath. We asked Sara and I.D. to come in as the fly was dead.

We all then began our work again and then within two minutes, we heard a loud noise. We saw Billy Boy lying on the floor face-up and his eyes were closed. He had fallen from his seat and he was unconscious.

“What happened? How did he fall?” You may ask.

Well, our peon had emptied out half of the spray bottle to kill the fly. After the fly died, Billy Boy took a deep breath and inhaled some hazardous gas. It harmed him a little, he became unconscious and fell.

However, the spray was supposed to be hazardous for insects and flies, but not for humans.

So, Mr. Right looked at Billy Boy and said, “May be he is an alien, like we saw in Man in Black. You know the big roach. This is why he was affected by the spray.”

Sunny laughed and said, “You are the man. Keep it up!”

Well, then, within half an hour, everything was back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment